• Dissertator
• Open to UW-Madison students receiving Fulbright Hays funding only
• Language Pre-requisite: None
• Good academic and disciplinary standing


Subjects vary based on each placement

Classroom Language


You are responsible for arranging your own housing

Program Duration

You can participate in the program for any duration or length, as specified by your Fellowship. Durations might not exactly align with the UW-Madison semester. IAP asks you to apply for the session that most closely matches your time abroad.

Future durations will be posted at a later date.

Questions about this program?
Contact a Peer Advisor!

Worldwide, Worldwide
UW Fulbright-Hays International Research

Overview | Academics | Cost | Location | Life Abroad | Student Voices | Apply

Graduate students who receive the Fulbright-Hays that is administered through the International Institute register in the UW Fulbright-Hays International Research program. You will work with IAP to receive credit for the work you do abroad. Dr. Erin Crawley in the International Fellowships Office can provide more information on fellowship applications.